E-commerce Web Design
Ecommerce websites start at $2999. See more examples of our ecommerce sites.
Sell Directly to your customer. With the value of online sales in 2003 at $95.7 billion and a growth up to $229 billion in 2008, where will your business be on the internet? Will it be nonexistent or will it be a thriving online presence with the other 15,000,000 plus websites out there. (Forrester, 2003)
By 2008, 10% of total US sales will be completed online.
We want to provide you with a complete e-commerce solutions that fits your business needs. Your site will see improved sales and increased customer satisfaction.
Sell B2B. At the end of 2003, B2B ecommerce revenues in the US will total $721 billion. By 2004, the US ecommerce revenues are expected to reach $1 trillion. (eMarketer, 2003). See an example of our B2B website, www.enviroshieldproducts.com. It is an important decision and should not be taken lightly, contact us to find out how we can help you reach your goals.
You’ve waited long enough.
We’ve put in a lot of time researching e-commerce solutions. We can build a small store with less than 10 products or customize a low-cost, off-the-shelf solution to get your site up and running quickly. GlobalSpex uses Miva Merchant, a product that is included with our e-commerce pro hosting package. If you have an existing product listing or database (or we an design a new one), we can integrate it with an Internet shop front.
- Easy-to-implement, highly reliable credit card processing service that is built into Miva Merchant. Accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, or Paypal.
- Secure Order Processing with Payment Information Encryption
- Several Shipping Modules – Fedex, UPS, USPS, etc.
- Shipping Calculation – Now you can calculate shipping costs as a percentage of the total order, by weight, or by most calculations.
- Product searches making it easier for your customer to find your products.
- Conveniently email your customers their purchase details. Keep in contact with each customer with their order status.
- Affiliate Programs – Build your own affiliate network and attract new customers to your storefront! You save time and money by managing your affiliate program at the same time you manage your store.
- Inventory Tracking – Track inventory levels for all the products in your store. Your customers will know exactly when a product is in stock or out of stock.
- Simple Administration. You can easily add, edit, or delete your own products.
- Site Traffic and Sales Statistics - Now you’ll know exactly how many customers have visited your store and how much they have spent.
- Data Export / Import – Export core product fields in a format to Import (back) into Miva Merchant, upload to Miva Marketplace Mass-Listing Wizard, and for Miva Merchant Provisioning.
- and more…
- Business to Business Solutions
- Real time stock monitoring
- Delivery tracking
- On-line Credit Card Payment and Verification
- Customer Database
- Send-this-Page to A Friend
- E-Newsletter Mailing Lists
- Gift Certificates
- And much more