What is Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising?
Pay-per-click is the advertising tool that guarantees that your website is placed on the first page of Search Engine results.
PPC is based on a marketing formula and you bid for each search phrase that a customer uses. Your bid amount, the effectiveness of your ad, and the quality of your website, determines where you are placed on the page (top or right).
Why Should I Try PPC?
- You can reach a wider audience.
- It’s immediate. We can get your first campaign running within 48 hours for targeted words.
- You can control your budget
- You can control your ranking.
- You can control where your users enter your website.
- You can tweak ads. Encourage the best performing ads while suspending those that do not perform.
Let GlobalSpex Web Development be your partner on the internet.
If you are interested in feedback on a quote, visit our quote request page.
We will manage your campaigns for you and edit your target pages to get the full impact.
Our PPC Package Includes:
- Key Phrase Research and Analysis.
- Setup PPC Campaigns.
- unlimited key phrases
- account registration
- keyword listings and bids
- focused ad copy creation
- tracking URL
- unlimited zip codes
- Ads are shown on Google Search and Targeted Content websites.
- Update your current Home Page/Landing Page to reflect Campaign and respective Ads. (This is not redesigning the site but adding the proper content and “Call To Action” to work with the ads)
For an additional fee, we will create a landing page to help with your conversion.
But what is a landing page? A landing page is the page that your visitors land on after clicking our ad. It is the most important page when trying to convert you customers to the desired action whether it is a phone call, sign-up to your email newsletter, or make a purchase.
- Campaign Management bi-monthly.
- Amend bids and key phrases based on performance.
- Amend ads based on performance.
- Campaign Tracking and Reporting monthly
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/globalspex/portfolio.php on line 23